Dump cakes are so quick and easy to prepare. This yummy recipe is a favorite in my house and bet will be in your house too. Enjoy the yumminess!
Marble M&M Pudding Dump Cake
- 1 box super moist yellow or butter cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla or white chocolate instant pudding – I used sugar free
- 2 cups milk – I used 1 percent
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup or more mini M&M baking chips
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a 9 inch square baking pan with cooking spray and set aside. Note: You can use a 9 X 13 inch pan for a thinner cake.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix and pudding with a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Add in milk and whisk until combined. Add vanilla, salt and egg.
- Take some of the batter out with a measuring cup. Less than half the batter. About 3/4 cup. Mix in measuring cup. Less than half the batter. About 3/4 cup. Mix in the cocoa powder until completely combined.
- Toss in about 1/4 cup M&Ms into the large batter and mix gently.
- Pour large batter into prepared pan then top off with the small chocolate batter. Top with the rest of the M&M chips.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until top springs back and a toothpick comes out clean or with dry crumbs. If you want, toss with a few more M&Ms on top. Let cool on wire rack for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and dig in!